World Human Rights Department (Bengali: বিশ্ব মানবাধিকার সংস্থা), abbreviated WHRD is the central human rights organization of the World. It has been the apex organization responsible for protecting and promoting all human rights and building a better future for people around the globe. The department was incorporated on 29 June, 2014. It as formerly known started its effective operation from 10 December, 2014 with the mission to be the best performing human rights community of the World.
When We Started
World Human Rights Department was incorporated on 29 June, 2014 in Bangladesh. But in United States, it as formerly known started its effective operation from 10 December, 2014 with the mission to be the best performing human rights community of the World.
What We Do
1) To protect, implement and promote human rights, business rights, information rights, labour rights, rights of asylum seekers & migrants, consumer rights and any or all other Rights & Rights related matters throughout the country and abroad.
2) To inquire or investigate, report and/or bring offenders to justice, to engage in legal service, legal aid & legal affairs, proceedings of mediation & arbitration, advocacy, supporting & lobbying, to prevent discrimination & intolerance, to defend people, to strengthen the human rights and other rights movement, and to uphold political freedom, participatory democracy & good governance around the world.
3) To promote & educate equality, as well as equity, international integration, brotherhood, non-violence, security, love, peace, justice, human rights & other rights enforcement for all. To work as Law Enforcement Agency under Country Constitution, National Law, International Law, International Conventions, etc. To fight against impunity.
4) To visit any jail or correctional centers, custody and such other places and to make recommendation to the authority thereon for the development of those places and conditions.
5) To develop human rights with various rights through awareness building, documentation, fact finding, monitoring, research, exchange of information and other activities.
6) To work for the prevention of torture and enforced disappearances and to foster mass awareness on rights and duties.
7) To collect and publish reports on many different topics as may determined by the World Human Rights Department from time to time and to compile an annual World Report presenting an overview of the worldwide state of human rights.
8) To search true, to establish justice, and to become a voice of justice. To attain the World Human Rights Department’s objectives it may give any notice, etc., to any person in any time. To co-operate with government agencies, civil society organizations, UN human rights bodies and national & international human rights institutions.
9) To mobilize and network between the activities of the World Human Rights Department’s persons and to enhance institutional capabilities of individual groups, organizations and agencies on human rights with various rights issues.
10) To do monitoring of local government, national & other elections for ensuring free and fair electoral process to ensure voter’s right to participate.
11) To open and establish at any place such branch, agency office, local office and all other offices of the World Human Rights Department or for the management of any or all business as may determined by the World Human Rights Department from time to time.
12) To do such functions, contracts, transactions, publications, travel and any or all other things as are conducive or incidental to the promotion or advancement of the World Human Rights Department and business thereof and to the attainment of the above objects.
Where We Work
The work of World Human Rights Department is global, touching the lives of billions of people. The work of the Organization is, however, mostly done locally, within regions and countries. The World Human Rights Department’s work is divided into five geographical regions: Africa, Americas, Asia and the Pacific, Europe and Central Asia, and the Middle East.
– We are sefeguarding human rights Worldwide
– Our researchers investigate human rights crises in some 126 countries around the world and their work has led to significant change
– We address the underlying causes of human rights abuse
– We help bring about change at the highest levels of society, by compelling government and international institutions to take action
– We make a lasting impact on human conditions, by helping bring violators to justice, pushing for stronger laws and fostering international cooperation to advance human rights
– We have many years track record of raising awareness and advancing successful strategies for ending human rights abuse, often partnering with local groups and human rights defenders to achieve our goals.
World Human Rights Department is an attached department under the World Safeguard and Media Limited that is registered as the first international human rights company in World with the Office of the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.Registration no.C-116833, dated 29 June 2014. It is also approved by the United Nations and Government of the United States.
World Human Rights Department has been able to established itself as one of the leading human rights organizations of the World. It has developed a strong network of partners and human rights defenders not only all over Bangladesh, but also in the World.
Thank you for being a part of the World Human Rights Department community. We look forward to hearing what you have to say.
Contact : [email protected]